Friday, June 3, 2011

My cat

Since my kitty is so special to me, I had to make a special post for him. His name is Kiisu (English translation: Kitty) and he is the most aggressive cat I have ever seen.

He was 2 years old when he found out the beauty of toilet paper.

kiisu2

And yes, he doesn’t have a lighter spot on his body. It’s pretty hard to find him in the dark!

And later he jumped on a bookshelf that has like a 10cm gap between the upper shelf and ceiling. But he did it. He jumped from the couch on top of the shelf.

kiisuriiulil

And today we discovered that he likes the weirdest thing. After the floors have been washed, he will start running around the place because he likes to run on the slippery floor and bump into doors, furniture, walls etc. He will pick up quite a pace and then just go crazy! He got all excited when mom pulled out the mop : D.

And he bites me when he wants me to play with him. Usually we chase each other and toss a small bulldog, he will try to catch it, sadly he doesn’t know how to fetch yet : D. But he will eat all of the spiders he finds so if I see a scary spider I will show it to Kitty and problem solved.

Sometimes when we play he gets so angry that he starts to purr.

Ach, how I love him. I really dislike people, who call their pets their babies or whatever, but now I’m kind of like one of those people. I don’t call him my baby but I’m not very far from that as me and my brother baby-talk with Kitty.

-“Does Kitty want some gravy? Yes, he does, yes, he does. You do, don’t you??” this slips over my lips pretty much every morning as I am usually first to wake up (haha. not any more. Summer vacation!)

And I got really worried when Kitty started to shed hair like crazy. He is an indoor cat so their shedding never stops but it was really bad and I discovered that he had some dandruff as well. So I bought him Royal Canine Hair and Skin dry food. He has been eating it for about 3 days and I think I can already see some difference.

And merely 2 years ago I was completely against having pets as I thought they were a nuisance. ´

Once I was at a pretty lame party where I had to stay the night and I really missed him..

Hug and pet your pets for me!

Janne.

2 comments:

  1. Mu kass, ka crazy, ronib mööda tapeeti, seina mööda üles. Ei võta minu toast kööki joostes kunagi kurve välja ja driftib väikese kaltsuvaiba ja kõva pauguga vastu külmkappi. Suviti käib veekausis magamas ja kui teda veidike ehmatada, siis teeb saltosi. Üldiselt olen ma selles süüdistanud seda, et ta lätlane:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Su kass on nii lahe!:D

    ReplyDelete