Wednesday, June 22, 2011

China Glaze, I love you so.

Crackles have been so big during the last year and I must say, I really like them. Though I am over the honeymoon phase and I have started nit-picking. Allow me to be more specific- I like crackle, I’m just over the black crackle.

And when a shop assistant at a local hair salon told me they will receive crackle/shatter polishes and told me they’ll be receiving black ones, I was really disappointed. Pretty much every bigger nail polish brand has got a crackle polish. Hell, they are even available in Pärnu and from several brands as well.

I need GOLDEN crackles. Not golden under black shatter, golden scatter!!

And of course I have googled my arse off to find one that was golden and available in Estonia. And I have not found a thing.

They do have a great one at Boots by 17.

crackletopcoat_gold17

And Sally Hansen has one as well.

Sally Hansen Crackle

I’m pretty sure there are more brands that have golden crackles but the one from 17 was the first one I discovered and craved and I discovered the Sally Hansen one yesterday. There’s even a slight possibility that the Sally Hansen ones might become available in Estonia at some point.

But there is hope still as I found out that China Glaze released their metal crackle collection.

Two words: I WANNA! Wanna might not be a word for grammar freaks but it is a word in my book.

crackle-glaze-metals-swatches1

I would really-really-really like to own the light blue one called Oxidized Aqua and the golden one (duh!) called Tarnished Gold.

Another things I would sell my soul for (yes, my soul is that cheap, give me a ring if you are interested).

Stay amazing, girlies!

XO, Janne.

No comments:

Post a Comment