Friday, June 17, 2011

Foundation, foundation, foundation!

A little comparison of foundations. And I have to mention that I have used A LOT of foundations and my skin is really-really picky! Just because it's dry and just not nice.
But let's get started!


Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation by Too Faced:

I can honestly say that this is worth it's price. And I must add it is really pricy in Estonia. 
This leaves your skin luminous and it has a buildable coverage. The formula is absolutely flattering and it is easy to apply.
There is just nothing not to love about it!












Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation:


< THIS IS LOVE! Seriously! Leaves your skin looking so healthy and a bit glowy. Looks natural, not all caked on. Doesn't irritate your skin in any way. I used to have really bad skin but when I started using this, my skin got a lot better. I might not be due to the foundation but still. I definitely recommend this! Without a doubt you won't regret buying this. The only downside about this foundation is that there's not much product inside the box (11,5 g).
Costs around 15€




Maybelline 24h Superstay Foundation:


 This foundation is really-really bad! I'm not joking. Like what is that? It says like it stays on 24 hours. Are you kidding me? It stayed on 3 hours maximum.
And the formula is awful! If the other foundations are usually with silky consistance then this is just.. BAD! Plus in every shade it seems to be a pit red on your skin.
I don't know maybe it's me, but I really don't have anything good to say about it.





Maybelline Creamy Dream Foundation:

Well.. this isn't all bad. In scale 1-10 I would give it a good 5,5 points, maybe even 6. I hoped that it would stay on longer, but hey, it is really easy to re-apply. Leaves the skin looking quite okay, not bad at all. But this product also ends up really fast.
All in all, I need to say that this foundation is just fine.











Mac Factor Long Lasting Performance Foundation:


This one stays on! It really does. Of course if you apply it on very lightly, it won't, but you should get the idea.. Also leaves skin looking healthy and doesn't cake up on your face. Doesn't have any kind of shimmer in it, just a plain matte foundation, which I do like!
Should cost around 15€.












I must add that the Max Factor foundations are much-much better in comparison with Maybelline ones. So if you are doubting between picking up a Maybelline and Max Factor foundation, I would say you have to go for Max Factor ones.

My favourite one in this list should be Max Factor Miracle Touch.

I also need to point out a supergood concealer, which would be:


Artdeco Camouflage Cream Concealer

It is exellent! Really hides everything you need to hide. All dark and uneven spots will be gone!

Costs almost 6€ and is so worth it.
And if I'm being really honest now.. I have even used this as a foundation when I wanted to have a perrrrfect skin. I knew I will have pictures taken and I just applyed this, put on some foundation and it all looked super!






Okay, I will finish now. Hopefully this will be helful.

(PS: It is my high school graduation day tomorrow. I hope I can also make a post about that day.)

Laterz,
Liis

No comments:

Post a Comment