Thursday, June 16, 2011

Out of the BLUE

Well.. hey? I want to say that my school is now finally over and I can become more involved in blogging. YAY.





I must add that I have a thing for all shades of blue. But who could blame me, the colour is just so pretty!


I noticed that all the attention in this blog has gone to eye make-up lately. Summer has driven us all mad. But yes.. Let's get down to business..

The products I used:


♥ - Lumene Beauty Base Eyeshadow Primer With Brightening Arctic Lingonberry

♥ - I got this eye shadow pallette from a weird little shop called ''Ladu 29'' which is on Rüütli street somewhere. (If u miracally live in Pärnu, u know what I'm
talking about).

♥ - I did put some simple blue shadow on, so that the creamy shadow would really stay on. Mine is from FlorMar just a blue quartet.  

the eyeliner is MIYO glam eyes just a colour in turquoise as it says on the package. It sure seems more like royal blue, but oh well.

There is also a really nice turquoise coloured eyeliner pencil line on my waterline (okay, too many ''lines''). It's from Avon and I lovelovelove it! U+21D8.svg

♥ - As a mascara Maybelline ''the Falsies'' volum' express. (it is soooooo good!)






I hope you all like the look!
Summer nights are long and awesome, which means they require many superfun looks!

Have a nice weekend everybody!

Liis

2 comments: