Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What is that smell? vol 2

Firstly, I have to warn you – lots of pictures coming up.
So, in my last post I showed you my little perfume collection. But as I live at my mom’s place during the summer and I like to use her fragrances once in a while, I thought that I should do a blog post about her collection. I try to keep it short and just describe these perfumes and say if I like them or not. So here we go.

Giorgio Armani Gio

Even though I like quite sweet and strong fragrances, I don’t like this one. It is way too strong and intensive flowery scent combined with vanilla and orange.

P6080012

 

Luciano Soprani Donna

When my mom first bought it, I didn’t like it at all. But now.. I really think that I will find a nice summer night out when I can wear it. It reminds me of jasmine and rose combination. I wanna say that it’s a sweet scent but I can’t, because it also is kind of fresh. I don’t know. I love the packaging.

P6080013

 

Christian Dior Diorissimo

I have no idea where my mom bought this perfume. In my opinion, it smells awful. Seriously. I did a little research and I found out that it should be a vintage perfume? I don’t know.

P6080014

 

Hugo Boss Deep Red

Good old Deep Red. Definitely not a daytime perfume. Sweet and sexy with ginger and vanilla. Love this perfume!

P6080015

 

Versace Bright Crystal

Again the same thing.. I didn’t like it when my mom first bought it. Way too fruity and floral and I don’t know what. Plus it became very popular last summer, everyone were wearing it. Now I tolerate it a bit more. I wore it once and got a compliment, oh well. I wouldn’t buy it myself.

P6080016

 

Lancome Poeme

This perfume is probably my mom’s all time favourite. There’s only few sparys left.. from the miniature bottle. The full size bottle is long gone, haha. Anyway, I kind of like it too. It is very strong and sweet flowery scent, maybe a little vanilla and musk in it?

P6080019

 

Thierry Mugler Innocent

I bought it for my mom. And I have very reverse feelings about this perfume. Firstly, I love the packaging. It’s a mixture of soft and sweet candy-like and spicy vanilla and almond scent. Wow, that’s complicated. I haven’t tryed it myself, but I think I definately will.

P6080021

 

Davidoff Cool Water

This is a fragrance that I don’t like. It’s all fresh and citrus-like. Everyhting I hate. bleh

P6080022

 

Morgan Love Love De Toi

I just found this spray pen version of this perfume hiding on the shelf. I had no idea that my mom owns this. Probably because she doesn’t use it anymore. When I was younger I really loved this perfume and I even considered buying it. It is really fruity, floral scent. I want to compare it with all those Escada fruitbombs, but I can’t because luckily it has a little sweetness in it. And I’m probably going to steal it from my mom.. just in case.

P6080023

 

Paul Smith Extreme

I really don’t know what to say about this fragrance. It is.. kind of woody, fresh and citrus-fruity? It’s very complicated scent apparently. ha-ha
I don’t even know if I like it or not. I love the packaging though.

P6080024

 

Givenchy Amarige

This is a second bottle for my mom. And well.. I suppose you all know how I feel about this perfume. : )

P6080025

 

So I guess you now know where my beauty-gene comes from.
Sorry if it’s a bit laconic, but I promise I have a great tutorial coming up.. as soon as my skin clears out.

Enjoy the summer,
Andra

No comments:

Post a Comment