Thursday, June 16, 2011

Face of the day 16/06/11

fotd160611

Products used:

Base:

  • L’oréal True Match foundation in W7 Golden Amber
  • Grimas Fixing Powder
  • Bourjois Delice de Soleil bronzing powder in 14 olive/dark skin
  • Rimmel London powder blush in 016 Misty Rose

Eyes:

  • GOSH eye shadow primer waterproof
  • L’oréal Quad Pro in 303 Beige Taupe (the upper peachy colour)
  • Wet’n’wild Mega Eyes trio in 13 Green Moss(the 2 bottom ones)
  • Max Factor Masterpiece Max in Black

Here are the eye shadows.

eyeshadow160611SAM_0970

And I just applied some lip balm on the lips.

I’m really excited to do eye make up these last couple of days as I recently purchased Ecotools eye shadow brush kit. It’s really amazing and I can’t put them down.

I love that it’s raining right now, the weather announcement promised thunder but sadly enough there is no thunder to be heard or lightning to be seen. I really like the dark and murky weathers when I don’t have to go anywhere, I just sip my cup or earl grey with a splash of milk and eat my biscuits(I’m a true British at heart, lol), perfect day to catch up on my reading and blogging.

Have a nice one!

With love,

Janne.

No comments:

Post a Comment