Friday, June 17, 2011

30 Seconds To Mars nails

No, nothing pretty or shiny on girlish coming up this time. Not today.
As I’m heading to the rock concert to see 30 Seconds To Mars in 4 days, but I have to leave home tomorrow, I decided that I have to do my nails before all that crazyness.
So I decided to draw the 30STM Triad on my nails. For those who doesn’t know what I’m talking about I have picture:

large-msg-125660400232

Looks simple, right? Well.. after two hours of drawing and then removing everything again I found out that I really-really need a ruler to draw straight lines.
Anyway, I still managed to finally do my nails. I can’t say I’m completely satisfied with them, but oh well. I just hope that I don’t have to do this again before the concert.

 

 

P6170121

So this is it. You’re really lucky that you can’t see my right hand. Believe me, it’s worse. Ignore the fact that I have some cleaning up to do.

Here’s what I used: Manhattan Quick Dry in 11A, somekind of nail art Ados black polish, Essie good to go! top coat.

Anyone going to see 30STM on Tuesday? Well.. I’m super-excited!

Andra

No comments:

Post a Comment