Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Face scrub for you to try. NOW!!!

Now, I just tried this and I am amazed how smooth and clear my skin is. And I have only used it once!

I’m pretty sure you have the ingredients. All you need is:3_wild_strawberries_close_up_uk_2006

  • Aspirin, 2 pills is a bit much for just your face
  • Fruit or berries to mash up (if you don’t have any, it’s fine as well) I used wild strawberries as they grow in my garden. You will only need about 1 tablespoon

And this is how the magic happens:

  1. Moisten your skin, you can moisten the pills as well but just a tad. And go crazy with it! Actually, just rub the pills on your face, you don’t have to scrub a lot, aspirin contains salicylic acid that peels the nasty off with any help.
  2. Mash the fruit- berries in my case and after a couple of minutes apply it on top of the aspirin. Wait another couple of minutes and wash off.
  3. Adore your silky-smooth face.

 

And this post will mark the beginning of irregular posting after a small break.

XOXO, Gossip Girl  

Janne.

No comments:

Post a Comment