Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Desperate times call for desperate measures

I have been really bummed for the last week or so.. I think it might be because I’m really trying to cut down on buying make up or nail polish.

Like… The first couple of days I just spent alone at my place, searching for new products to buy online, creating wish lists on the computer and in my head. Too much temptation lies behind my doorstep. Actually, I may over dramatize the whole ordeal, but I felt really depressed.

Now I’ve been working pretty much straight from those couple of blue days mentioned before and haven’t had a chance to splurge for… 7 days. Seems like eternity and I haven’t felt like myself for the whole week though it has gotten a lot better.

But I don’t really consider myself as a shopaholic. I think it may be psychological -- once you are forbade from something, you really-really crave it.

But I do have a day off on Friday and I need to buy a new face cream (if you have anything pretty cheap and for normal/comb young skin to recommend, please do. I feel like trying sth new out). So I hope I don’t go crazy since there are sales everywhere.

And this is why I really-really lack inspiration. I can’t think of anything to write for you guys.

So if you have any requests, please don’t hesitate to comment.

3 comments:

  1. ma võiks sulle soovitada super-duper odavat kreemi, mis minu probleemsele on küll vastuvõetav .. see on Nivea mingis valges tuubis universaalne kreem ja on 2.50-3.00 € vahemikus :) ma usun, et see sobib kõikidele nahatüüpidele.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. probleemsele nahale* siiski:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peab tšekkima seda:D Ma olen kuulnud, et päris paljud kasutavad seda. Suur aitäh soovituse eest;)

    ReplyDelete