Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hair & nails

Since I don’t have any access to beauty stores and I’m very lazy, I haven’t posted anything for a while. So that’s why I decided to show you my current nails and hairdo. Nothing special, so don’t get excited.

P7130022

This is MIYO Grape and I LOVE THAT NAIL POLISH WITH ALL MY HEART. No but seriously, I just had to share this with you. In my opinion, it looks perfect when you have nails like I do atm. Oh and did I already mention that I really love this nail polish?

P7130013 P7130025

Now about the hair. I’m not really into braids and stuff. I usually just wash my hair, comb them and I’m ready to roll. But today I found this little pink machine. It was a gift from my granny a really long time ago. And I decided to try it finally. So there we have it, A BRAID. And since my bangs are shorter, I later used some bobby pins to control them and for a while I had a pretty decent hairdo. Was fun, hehe.

Love,
Andra

No comments:

Post a Comment