Friday, July 15, 2011

Brothers manicure idea+ Egyptian make up

Yesterday I was lacking inspiration for my manicure, so I asked my brother. He has a red phase- he wanted red sunglasses, shorts and today he dyed the tips of his Mohawk red.

And this is what he recommended doing

nails150711

He would have liked the nails to be white and not nude, but I don’t have a decent white nail polish. This is my dominant hand and I didn’t use the French manicure tip stickers or tape so it’s a bit imperfect.

And… My brother knows what a French manicure looks like. He actually said the phrase “French manicure” before I could teach him. I’m so proud, he really can bring tears to my eyes some times.

And today I submitted my look for Make Up Geeks Weekly Make Up Challenge. It’s all about Egypt.

At first I had this basic Egyptian eye in mind.

algnecleo

But that’s waaaaaay too plain, right?

So I added some details.

cleoeyecut

 

cleoface

Pretty cool, in my opinion. I like to take part in those challenges, otherwise there is no progress and even if I do experiment, I won’t do it as a look, I  make a smoky black and green combo on one lid and a purple mess on the other. So I can’t wait for the next challenge.

And today, I played with oil paint. I mixed it with linseed oil as recommended and it was like painting with a dream. I hope I will finish this project soon, I have put it off for almost a year now and I really want to show it to you guys.

Bye for now,

Janne.

3 comments:

  1. SU KULMUD!!! hulllult meeldivad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No siin on nad "kergelt" üle tehtud, nii et nad päris sellised välja ei näe:)
    Tuus, et meeldivad, ma võin veits reeta, et paari nädala pärast saab nende kohta väikese saladuse teada, mul on hetkel väike eksperimenditaoline asi käimas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vau, väga ilus ja hea idee :)

    ReplyDelete