Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nails 21/7/11

I have found the most gorgeous nail polish. Think black base and ruby glitter, that’s China Glaze Lubu Heels for ya!

chinaglazelubuheels

Now it will be perfectly opaque in 3 layers. And you will have to apply top coat, as it will shine a lot more that way, it’s a bit too bland without it and sadly it doesn’t last very long. I could wear it for 2 days with a base and top coat (I have 0 tolerance for chipping). Not good, but since I love it so, I have to re-apply it.

And since it has glitter in it, it is shit to remove it.

Not the most summery shade, but I adore it.

Fits perfectly with my nude toenails. Nude toenails for the win, seriously. I love it, I never want to go back.

 

And while browsing the Net, I found another China Glaze nail polish that is calling my name.

It is from China Glaze Metro collection, which is China Glazes collection for Fall 2011, contains 12 gorgeous colours. My love was Midtown Magic, pretty similar to Lubu Heels in concept. This fall I’m going to rock darker nail polishes.

China-Glaze-Midtown-Magic

Picture stolen from Vampy Varnish.

With love,

Janne.

4 comments:

  1. Ma tahan Pärnu ja Beauty Pro'sse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seal praegu suht tühi minu meelest. Nagu see lakk pmst oli ainus, mis mulle silma torkas. Ma hullult loodan, et varsti tulevad uued china glaze kollektsioonid sinna, aga ma käisin küsimas ja see võtab päris palju aega.. Nii et septembris uuesti vaatama:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palju seal need maksavad ? :)

    ReplyDelete