Friday, July 29, 2011

M&Buffalo green suede nail polish

You might have noticed that Manhattan made a collaboration with Buffalo. I noticed a great nail polish that differs from every other nail polish I own, so I bought it.

manhattanandbuffalogreen

And I discovered that it doesn’t really have a name on it’s bottle. So I call it suede green.

Becomes opaque with 2 layers. Completely chip-free for 2 days, well for me at leastKurb naerunägu. I also used my Essie fastest drying top coat.

 

 

I really wanted to see how it looked with my Attitude X nail polish in 2217 Tropical Waters, which is a great colour but doesn’t become opaque even with 4 layers. Can be worn on it’s own only with really short nails as the nail white will not show then.

nails280711

So this is the outcome, a bit more summery than the suede green, not quite sure I’m feelin’ it.

I’m kind of craving dark/murky nail polishes at the moment.

 

 

I have to say, I’ve been really enjoying the weather right now… There have been ferocious thunder storms on and off for 3 days. Maybe ferocious is a bit exaggerated, but still.. thunderstorms, heavy rainfalls. Now I just wish I lived in a penthouse to be able to watch the amazingness.

Janne.

No comments:

Post a Comment