Sunday, May 29, 2011

What is that smell?

So even though our Math exam is basically knocking on the door.. me and Janne decided to ignore it (again) and therefore we visited I.L.U and drooled all over the make-up/brushes/fragrances/etc. And the reason why I feel a bit dizzy atm is probably that I literally don’t know how many different perfumes are covering me.
So I decided to do a little post about the fragrances I own/love/want.

My collection isn’t exactly huge, but I love every single one of them.

Givenchy Amarige

This is the newest perfume on my shelf. But the perfume itself isn’t that new. My mum has had this for ages and about 6 months ago I discovered that I actually love this perfume very much.
This is like super strong, sweet and maybe even a romantic scent, but definitely not floral or fruity. It sometimes even “survives” the shower if it happens to be on my jewellery or smth. As you only need basically one spray, it really is worth the price.
I also own a Perfumed Deodorant Spray which I like to use as a perfume too, but it’s better for everyday use (at school, etc) as it is clearly cheaper, but the lasting is still good.

products_579_1175529166219

 

Carolina Herrera 212 On Ice

I treated myself with this lovely perfume when I finshed 9th grade. So.. June 2009? Originally I planned to buy Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy, but On Ice had just came out then and I fell in love. It comes in two different 30ml bottles. I love how Carolina Herrera’s packaging is cute and different but at the same time it remains simple.
Now the scent is in my opinion a sweet flowery but at the same time it has a little freshness in it. The lasting on my skin unfortunately isn’t that great. And by now I have almost run out of it.

carolinaherrera

 

Versace Versus Time for Pleasure

This perfume was originally my mums, but as I was using it all the time and I was the one who actually went to the store and bought it for her.. she finally caved and gave it to me.
The scent is very sweet, fruity and flowery, but with a sour touch which makes it perfect for me. Unfortunately this amazing perfume is  d i s c o n t i n u e d. WHY? I mean.. I have almost run out of this as well.
Lasting is great and just look at the packaging, so glamorous.

4.7159755128E 13


And then there are those 2-3 very random and cheap perfumes, you really don’t care about, but are sometimes fun to use or spray all over the place.

 

Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy

I ALMOST bought this perfume. And I still love it. It’s super sweet and quite strong scent, kind of romantic maybe.. or as said in the name – sexy. And one day, when I’m rich enough I will finally buy it.. just because I can. I know I could save up a little and then buy it, but it’s not THAT essential atm.

212 Sexy for Women

 

Burberry Summer 2011

Talking about the things that are essential atm.. THIS perfume is what I really-really need! NOW! We were introduced to each other about 5-6 hours ago.. and it was love at first sight. And this is probably the reason for my dizziness as I’ve been sniffing it from my wrist the whole day.
The scent is fresh and fruity but with a sweet (floral) touch which makes it really “me”. And if everything goes right then I’m pretty sure that soon this amazing perfume is sitting on my shelf. Awh, and look at the bottle, it is so cute!

50c2cf25bde426c0049ae3ec0ff5ce6ab51e22af

 

(Sorry for not using my own photos, but I still don’t have my camera with me. It’s about to change though)

Have a smelly one,
Andra

No comments:

Post a Comment