Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nails and excuses

So I’m going to start with excuses. I’m really sorry for not posting any meaningful and fun posts lately. Believe me, I have a LOT of ideas but I lack of time currently, so just to show you that I am alive and still want to show you something beauty-related, I’m going to show you my current manicure.

I got my hair done today and while I was in the salon, I spotted some pretty neat sail polishes.

I saw some Mereneid (an Estonian company) nail polishes there and was quite surprised how affordable they were and I have never used them, but I was very tempted to buy them. But I sadly they didn’t have any really special nail polishes, just the most classic red, pink, white and a darker glittery polish I wasn’t interested in. So I purchased Attitude X nail polish in Lemon Sherbet this was 3,2 Euros in Ki Stuudio.

The Mereneid top and base coats were around 2 Euros and nail varnishes were 2,6 Euros and they were huge, I mean 15 ml bottles.

kuuned180511

This pic isn’t the greatest but I think it shows the colour more truly. I was actually expecting it to be a bit more golden as I don’t really like yellow.. And this truly is a yellow, yellow as lemon sherbet or midday sun so I don’t know what I was thinking. It became completely opaque with 3 layers, though with 2 layers it is quite wearable as well.

And here’s what I used:

Attitude X in Lemon Sherbet

Artdeco Nail Wonder- I recommend this product, it can be used as a base and top coat, I used it just as the base this time

Essie good to go! the fastest drying top coat- I just bought this and don’t have a complete verdict yet, but it does provide a great high shine finish.

Hope you are well!

Love,

Janne-Marii

No comments:

Post a Comment