Monday, May 23, 2011

Forest Nymph look

Ach, filming this vid was a bit of a fail. So for those, who have not seen it on YouTube, I just have to say that the camera died in the middle of the look and I had to recharge it. And while the camera was charging I finished the eyes, so you can’t see me smudging the eye shadow and I changed my nail polish while waiting.

And here’s what I used:

Base:

Oriflame Dual Skin Corrector in Medium

Oriflame Skin Perfect foundation in Natural Beige

Artdeco Perfect Teint concealer in 9

Grimas Fixing Powder

Bourjois Délice de Soleil bronzing powder in 14 for tanned and olive skin

Rimmel London blush in 016 Misty Rose

Eyes:

Wet’n’wild Conceal All concealer palette- highlighter

GOSH eye shadow quad in 05 Rain Forest- yellow with green and gold speckles

Wet’n’Wild Mega Eyes eye shadow trio in 13 Green Moss- bright green

Oriflame Very Me eye shadow duo in Cocoa Glaze- darker brown

Oriflame Dare to be palette- champagne-y colour for brow bone highlight

Inscene Kajal Liner in 401- brassy shimmery colour

MaxFactor False Lash Effect Fusion in black

Lips:

Rimmel London lipstick in 700 Nude delight

Oriflame Dare to be palette- a blue-based red sheer lipgloss covered with a sheer orange lipgloss

And that should cover it.

Hope you are well!

Janne.

No comments:

Post a Comment