Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shoes for the birthday girl!

I’d like to dedicate this post to my dear friend and our fellow blogger Liis.. because today it’s her birthday! Unfortunately she’s atm veryvery busy and can’t post. But she has written one post so far and now go read IT! and also wish her happy birthday!

So.. shoes. You all know you love shoes. Check out what I found. *drools*

Gaetano Perrone     Gaetano Perrone 2

Gaetano Perrone 3      Gaetano Perrone 4

These lovelies are from Gaetano Perrone AW11 collection. They are just sooo fun and glamorous that I want to wear them all at the same time.

 

miumiu    miumiu2

Miu-Miu-Luxury-Shoes    Miu-Miu-shoes-MM015-green-lambskin-flower

Some best pieces by Miu Miu. CUTIES.

 

40-zanotti             zanotti

And finally something from Giuseppe Zanotti. Silver handbag is a thing that I really want, but I haven’t found a decent one so far. This one here looks just perfect. *sigh*
And of course the shoes.. I could really use these black ones tonight. : (

1 comment: