Monday, April 25, 2011

Make Up Destinations: USA 1.2 Higher End

So on to the higher end stuff.

And before you start reading, I must inform you that I’m not feeling my best today so I’m gonna be a bit more laconic than usually and I might make some stupid grammar errors.

NARSnars-orgasm-sephora

I love the minimalistic package which is very scrach-prone and is said to get quite nasty after some use, but I don’t care. I think everyone that has browsed US beauty blogs has read about one of the most iconic blushes. And ofcourse I am talking about  the One and Only NARS Orgasm. The blush is supposed to be super flattering on every skin tone.

 

Laura Mercier

I’ve only heard good reviews about Laura Mercier’s products. In specifics people have raved about her Tinted Moisturizers. So here are the products I would love to purchase.

LMhighlighterLaura-Mercier-Tinted_B9B8D18A

Shu Uemura

Another iconic product- eyelash curler. I think every American beauty guru has purchased this..And how pretty is the 2011 Spring collection!!

shu_spring2011

Benefit

Benefit has the coolest product names I have ever heard for example Powderflage- powder concealer. I feel kind of freaky for loving a brand just for their product names, but their bronzers, tints and blushers are supposed to be great as well.

BenefitDandelionBlushbenefit-bronzer

And lastly my favourite..

Urban Decay

I have been amazed by UD’s products for a while, starting from the Primer Potion to Pocket Rockets.

028b61cd72409810_urban-decay-pocket-rocket

 

Now you can carry half-naked guys with you everywhere!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And as I’m quite fascinated with Alice In Wonderland, this is just such a tease to look at and dream about.

urbandecayalicewonderland

 

And that’s it for today, hope you’re all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment