Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday beauty routine

I’ve seen a lot of posts with this caption lately, so I thought I’d make one as well.

And here’s what I use on my face.

sundaybeauty04.11

The first thing I do after taking a shower is tone my face using The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner. I thought that I would get used to the smell of tea tree, but i haven’t and it kind of still slightly irritates my skin. It doesn’t irritate that much, just makes it hurt a bit for a little while, so I  will use it up, but wouldn’t purchase this again. I guess it could work for some people, but my skin is just too sensitive.

After that I scrub my face with Christian Breton Créme Exfoliante Super Radiance Exfoliating Cream. Only my perfume is more expensive than this and it cost around 22 Euro for 50ml. It has super tiny exfoliating particles, leaves my face super soft and hydrated and it smells really good. It has this creamy smell which lingers on your face for hours. I don’t want to put anything else on my face after using it because I’m scared that the softness and the smell disappear. This product definitely gets a huge thumbs up from me.

To make the routine more effective, I use Freeman Facial Clay Mask with avocado and oatmeal. I have only used it twice, but I think it’s very good, my skin instantly seemed to be clearer and smoother. And don’t get me started about the smell. IT IS AMAZING!!!!! It smells really sweet, can’t really describe it because it doesn’t smell like a specific fruit or flower, but it really sweet and great. And it cost around 5 Eur for 150ml, so you get a LOT of product.

And after I’m done with my masks, I moisturize my skin. I use The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream. I only use the day cream because I couldn’t afford both, but it works well. This is quite a popular product all over the world and I can understand why. It has a nice smell, moisturizes well but it sinks into your skin really fast so that’s really great. Leaves skin radiant. I also use this on my neck and chest.

For the eyes, I use Oriflame Soothing Eye Contour Gel with Chamomille. It moisturizes the eye area well, also sinks in very fast and that’s pretty much all I have to say about it.

And that’s it, I’m off to bake a cake for a very special lady who is going to reach legal dirinking age tomorrow!!! Maybe you’ll see some pics about the cake next week.

Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment