Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mascara crisis

I’M BACK! And no, I wasn’t away on business ormsth. I’m just extremely lazy. And now I feel so guilty that I haven’t posted almost anything. So let’s get to the point.
The title pretty much speaks for itself. I’m almost done with my Falsies and I really don’t know which mascara I should purchase next. But luckily I at least have some ideas.

MAX Factor Masterpiece

This mascara is honestly my all time favourite.. at least so far. I have repurchased it twice I think. They make it in waterproof too and my mascara has to be waterproof. So this would be my first choice.

570

 

MAX Factor False Lash Effect

Janne has told me like million times to purchase this mascara and it has quite good reviews also. But the brush is the thing that scares me a bit – it’s huge. And I really don’t like big brushes plus I don’t feel good about this mascara. Why? I don’t know.

maxfactor-false-lash-effect


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MAX Factor Xperience

Yes, I’m obsessed with this company. Anyway, the reason why I consider purchasing this mascara is that I’m using the Xperience foundation at the moment and it’s simply amazing. Also the lip products seem very tempting so I have the feeling that the mascara should be great too. I love the brush, but the only downside is that they don’t make it in waterproof. WHYYYY?

xperience

 

Maybelline One by One

Liis recently bought it. I haven’t asked her actually is it any good or not. But I know, that it separates your lashes extremely well. (haha) Again, the brush scares me a bit, but it’s on sale everywhere atm so I’m really tempted to purchase it.

maybelline-volum-express-one-by-one-mascara-very-black

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BeYu Heartbreaker mascara

So the other day we were wondering around the Ideaal Kosmeetika with Janne and I noticed that little thing on the counter. The packaging is amazing! And I instantly fell in love with the brush. But that’s it. I really have no idea if their mascaras are good or not. BUT, again.. they don't make it in waterproof. WHY OH WHY?

BeYu-holiday-2010-Heartbreakers-mascara_thumb

So.. that’s it atm. I’m extremely confused and lost, haha. Tell me, which mascara I should purchase! And of course, I’m open for suggestions.

7 comments:

  1. You should try Bourjois! Cuz you haven't tried their mascaras and they are on sale in Ideaal Kosmeetika. I'd puchase a Bourjois one next, I think..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. I'll try Bourjois when I find my dear Délice de Poudre somewhere in Estonia.. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they don't make it any more, so good luck finding it!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mean to be rude.. but f*ck you! : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mulle avaldas False Lash Effect tohutult muljet, tegi ripsmed ilusaks ja hari oli ka väga mugav. Kindlasti oma hinda väärt.
    Ainult et päris kiiresti sai otsa, aga ilmselt on asi selles, et mulle lihtsalt meeldivad sellised rokkstaariripsmed ja mida rohkem kihte, seda parem:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. No ma kaldun ka neid kihte ikka päris ohtralt ripsmetele lisama, oeh.
    Lisaks pean tänama sind, et panid mind märkama ühte absurdset viga oma postituses, millega unise peaga hakkama olen saanud, haha.

    ReplyDelete