Monday, April 18, 2011

Make Up Destinations: USA 1.1 Drugstore

Among other things I will post about make up destinations for a couple of weeks. I will show you guys why I’m dying to go there and what I would get.

As you noticed from the headline, the first part will be the US. I made this as the first part because it’s just so obvious and maybe you’ll be guessing what’s gonna be next!

And I’m gonna start with the most obvious brand as well.covergirl

CoverGirl

The most accessible and well-priced brand in the US. Every time I watch ANTM  and they are promoting CoverGirls easy, breezy make up, I get really frustrated for not being able to purchase them!! And in this case I don’t have any specific products that I would def want to get, I wanna try EVERYTHING!

 

And another iconic US drugstore brand

 

P_Face_Foundation_PhotoReady.ashx

Revlon

We have had Revlon products in Estonia, but that was ages ago. Every beauty guru owns Revlon lipsticks and the reviews I’ve heard about the PhotoReady Foundation! I haven’t literally read any bad reviews about this product. They even compare this with Make Up For Ever High Definition Foundation. I would def try this one.

 

Next- we have this in Estonia, but we don’t have enough!

Sally Hansen

We do have a lot of Sally Hansen, I’ve even seen a couple of lipglosses, but there’s a lot more!! Starting with amazing lipsticks to eyeshadows, Sally Hansen has it all and we’ve never seen them.

sally-hansen-carmindy-all-products

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Are some Estonians at least a bit surprised?

And last but def not least, my fav drugstore brand ever.

Sonia Kashuk

AMAZING!!!!! Sonia Kashuk has affordable, but extremely good quality brushes that I have wet dreams of (well I would if  I were a guy..) And SK also has palettes, amazing palettes and her nailpolishes just came out! And an extremely awsome golden highlighter. And here they are..

071509-kashuk-400x400

Aren’t the handles just fabulous??

sonia-kashuk-brush-couture-flat-top

Sonia-Kashuk-Spring-Awakenings-Face-Palette-smallsonia-kashuk-super-shimmering-highlighter

Drooool…

The palette, highlighter and marble effect brush  you can see are from Sonia’s Spring 2011 collection.

And lastly I torture myself by checking out stuff from SEPHORA, I dare you to click on the link. You’ll want to order everything, but won’t be able to (atlest when you live in Estonia, otherwise I envy you).

Next part coming up soon, can you guess what will be featured?

6 comments:

  1. Ma tahaks ka Sonia Kashuk pintsleid ja muidugi ka Revlon Photoready ja Colorstay jumekaid!! Lisaks selle brändi huulepulki ja -läikeid! Sephora=dream :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Täpselt. Ahh, kuidas ma olen otsinud saite, mis Eestisse neid saadaksid..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kunagi meil eestis vist isegi müüdi covergirli. ma mäletan selverites näiteks oli neil oma nurk olemas :P. aga kahju tõesti et praegu siit seda ei saa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tõesti? Ma mäletan ainult et Revlon oli, aga see on nii hägune mälestus, sest ma olin ikka tõsine pätakas. Eelkooliealine vist:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Revlon on, jah, popp nt siin, Inglismaal. Kasutan isegi nende huulepulki ja jumekaid. Colorstay jumekas on v2ga viis.

    Ja Sally Hansenil on v2ga nunnud huulepulgad kah.

    Ma yllatunud, et Eestis Revlonit enam pole. Why why why?!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma ise ka ei saa aru, miks enam ei ole. Kosmeetikatoodete nõudlus on kindlasti kasvanud ju võrreldes mingi 2000. aastaga ja potentsiaali Eesti turul ju oleks. Who knows..

    ReplyDelete