Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bleh.

I was going to post a review for you guys, but as I found out filming at 8pm isn’t a good idea when you are relying on natural light, so I am very sorry to inform you that I don’t have a video review for you.

But so that you could get your daily fix of Janne, I decided to show you some style photos that really inspire me. I try to sew as often as possible, but sadly I am only human and there are still only 24 hours a day.

One of my most inspirational designers is Christophe Decarnin who designs for Balmain. And here are a few examples of his work.

balmaincooljacketbalmaincoolpantsbalmain.s2009rtwdress1balmains2010rtwdress1

I have also adored Marchesa gowns. They are breath-taking.

machesa1marchesa2

I really want to try recreate these Chan Luu bracelets. They are really cute and casual and the best part- I can wear them! I mean these don’t contain any nickel and I am allergic to that.

BrownWrap-Turq450Chan-Luu-Hematite-Multi-Wrap-Leather-Bracelet_15225_front_large

So that’s it from me for today.

Love you all, whoever you are and wherever you are from.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment