Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sparkle celebration

As I'm counting down the days until the weekend, I thought I'd make myself nice party nails! Woo!

Here's a picture how they came out:
(Yes, I know, I still need to clean up!)

What you need:
  • some nailglitter(?), which you can find basically every beauty store
  • random see-through nail polish
Could there be any less stuff?

Now.. Just apply one coat of the see-through nail polish onto your nails. Don't let it dry, start pouring the glitter on! Trust me it's fun! & of course a bit messy too. But it's all worth it. When the glitters has landed on your nails nicely, just dab it down really gently, so that the surface would be a little smoother. After that wait until the polish and the glitter have dried. The last thing is applying the second coat of the see-through nail polish on to the glittery layer. This helps it to stay there longer.
As simple as that! Enjoy! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment