Sunday, March 20, 2011

March wishlist and nails

It's weird how fast time flies. It feels like I just wrote the review for the Rimmel foundation but it has been a month already..
So I'm gonna post my current wishlist.
1) Manhattan Clearface Fruit Scrub- I had a mini version of this, don't really remember how it worked, but I kind of have a feeling that I should puchase this, haha. I am hoping that it clears out some of the comedones on my nose and it seems only logical that it gets deeper into the pores than regular scrubs.
2) Something from Arnaud, their products have been very tempting. And as I'm running low on facial toner, I'm thinking about buying one for oily skin. Though the Sebamed one I have right now is quite good, it seemed to help at first, but sadly I'm breaking out for over a week right now and I'm freaking out about it.
3) Manhattan Mat Lipcream Lipgloss or some other matte nude-ish lipgloss or lipstick. I don't wear lipglosses or sth like that normally, but I'm thinking about changing that. Though lip stains may be even better, as I am not interested in reapplying every 2 hours or so..
4) Goldwell Dualsense shampoo for sensitive scalp or Cutrin Bio+ Active Shampoo with Cutrin Bio+ Active Serum. The serum is leave in and you can even apply it on dry scalp. I'm constantly having issues with my scalp, no shampoo has been working for me lately and the shampoos that did like 3 months ago, don't anymore. It's really annoying and getting hold of a new shampoo that works is really costly. I mean the last shampoo that worked for me was like 1,25€, super cheap.

And now for the nails. It's a really cool colour. I love that it's not flashy and bright but at the same time it has attitude. And the Teeez! nail varnish in Sexy 03, lasts quite long. I also wear Artdeco Nail Wonder as a base and on top of it, but it lasts for like 4 days or so. The first application wasn't that great as it kind of got bubbly on my nails for several times, I must have shaked it too much. And it has a thick consistency so you must be swift. It cost 5,05€, if I recall correctly. It's available in Rosalind in Estonia and there are some 20? shades to choose from. There was this cute ruby with fine glitter and a really nude colour as well, I think those were the only ones that really stood out from the rest of the bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment