Wednesday, March 23, 2011

First impressions

So I got 3 things from my wishlist. I'm gonna wait until mu payday to buy the Cutrin Bio+ stuff, I've also found out where it's the cheapest. And all I have to do now is wait until April. Yay!

So I'm gonna start off with the lipgloss-lip cream to be exact. I bought the Manhattan Soft Mat Lipcream in 56K. It's a nice subtle and neutral pink. It has a coconutty smell, I can't complain about the applicator, just a regular one that does the job. So I would recommend you to really moisturise your lips because it can be a bit drying. And your lips should be in good condition as every little chap becomes more visible than ever. After some time it becomes completely matte and won't even show on glasses or anything. Lasts perfect for a few hours or so and if it fades, it does so evenly so you don't get color on the edges of your lips while it's completely faded in the middle. It's quite versatile, you can mix it, layer it, wear it on its own. Price €4,47 in Ideaal Kosmeetika.

I also bought the Manhattan Clearface Fruit Scrub. It smells like acidic fruits and has very small blue scrub particles. I haven't really used it on my skin yet, but I'll give a complete review if it later. And I have to mention that the translation on the box is kinda misleading. It says in Estonian that you shouldn't use it after you've had a lenghty sunbathing, but it says in English that you shouldn't use it before a lengthy sunbathing. I'm guessing that you shouldn't do both, as after a lenghty sunbathing your skin can be very gentle and slightly burnt and this might hurt. And the salicylic acid doesn't react very well with sun, as you might get sunburnt. And even though I didn't see a sale sign, it had a discount and I got €1,34 off so the damage was €3,20 and this was from Ideaal Kosmeetika as well.

The third thing I purchased was The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Toner, I mentioned that I had a thing for stuff from Arnaud but it seems that the Arnaud one for oily skin didn't really promise to fight blemishes so I thaught this one might be more effective. But about the product- If you open it at first you get a really intese stench on tea tree oil but I quess you'll get used to that. Now I've only used it once but it doesn't seem to dry my skin, I might write a review about it later. And this cost around €7 and it's 250ml so it's quite cheap indeed.
So have fun and hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment