Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nails of the day 28/09/11

I purchased a nail polish from the China Glaze Metro collection. I don’t really think that it is a fabulous collection, nothing THAT special, but still very nice autumnal colours. My first choice was Westside Warrior, which is a very beautiful creamy olive green. I also liked Midtown Magic ( a really dark, almost black purple with golden and bronze glitter) and Concrete Catwalk (dark, a bit bluish grey).

And here is Westside Warrior, just to survive the urban jungle.

ChinaGlaze-WestsideWarrior

Excuse the shadow…

I used China Glaze First&Last as base and top coat.

And that’s it for today, stay tuned for more deliciousness tomorrow (I hope I have enough time).

With love,

Janne.

2 comments:

  1. Yum, see on ka mu üks lemmik sealt kollektsioonist, teine on Trendsetter - pole aimugi kuidas ta mulle oma küüntel meeldiks, aga tundub omapärane (ja pealegi pidi sinepikollane (mis ta umbes minu arvates on) selle sügise lemmiktoon olema moes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ojaa, Trendsetter jäi mulle ka silma, kuid tõesti, seda on raske välja kanda, mistõttu see top 3-st välja jäi.

    ReplyDelete