Wednesday, October 12, 2011

e.l.f haul #2

Hi guys, so today I’m not going to be very chatty and just show you the photos.

e.l.r Brightening Eye Colour in Day 2 Night

elf-quad-day-2-night

Haven’t used this that much, but I can tell you that these colours are much softer than in my Glam quad.

e.l.f Studio Eye Single in Mystic Moss

elf-studio-eye-shadow

e.l.f mineral blush in Plum

elf-mineral-blush-plum

OK, now the colour is very pretty, a tawny reddish rose, but boy am I disappointed with the pictures online. Again! And this time I even googled the swatches and they seemed totally plummy to me. Now, even e.l.f studio blush in Berry is more of a plum than this, I mean plums are not red as far as I know... It’s like they call the shade yellow, advertise it black and it’s blue in real life.

Moving on….

e.l.f Angled Contour Brush

elf-angled-contour-fin

Hasn’t shed a hair and bleeds colour when you wash it at first. The brush part is quite big so this is not an awesome product if you have small lids.

e.l.f Lash and Brow Gloss

elf-brow-lash-gloss-fin

Nothing to get overly excited about, I have used a similar product from Ardell and it’s brush was a lot better- spread less product. Too bad I lost the Ardell one…

e.l.f Eyelid Primer

elf-primer-final

It’s an OK product if you have not had an eyelid primer before, I mean it intensifies the colour and makes it last a bit longer and is super cheap so if you aren’t looking for something uber-professional, go for it.

e.l.f nail polishes in Innocent and Rosy Rasin

elf-polish-innocenceelf-polish-Rosy-rasin

Innocent is quite sheer, Rosy Rasin gets opaque with 2 layers.

Hope it was somewhat helpful and I’m just going to go catch some much needed zzzzzz’s.

I have reeeeeaaally exciting stuff to show you, but I must post the former material first so stay tuned.

With love,

Janne.

No comments:

Post a Comment