Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Estonian Beauty Trade Show

On 7th of October I went to my first Estonian Beauty Trade Show (Ilumess), I can say that I was a bit impressed, it was more than I hoped for but then again, I had really low expectations.

DSCF0585

Quite a vast selection of hair care products.

DSCF0591

Those were mini hair-crimpers, so tiny!

DSCF0607

I guess the Haribo-bear has a cellulite problem.. He may have to lay off the candy.

nail-art

There was this nail stall Studio Schell, which had the most amazing nail art.

Click read more to see what I got for myself.

DSCF0663

Tigi Save The Planet Straightener and Defrizzer. It was only 5 Euros, usually retails around 16 Euros. Smells like Christmas- cinnamon…

DSCF0666

China Glaze Crackle Metals. I have been wanting these since 21th of June 2011, but just couldn’t get my hands on them. Now, at first my first choices would have been the turquoise and golden, but they had ran out of the golden one and turquoise seemed too bright, then I think I would have chosen the silver, but they had also ran out of that so I settled with the lilac one. It’s a bit more lilac than on this picture.

DSCF0668

Ice Cream Flossy Paste just to give some more definition to the ends of my hair. Smells like CANDY!, which can be a bit annoying if you want to smell like your actual perfume, the scent is strong with this one (see what I did just there? Go nerd humour!)

DSCF0671

Ice Cream Color Shampoo and Color Mask in tiny bottles. I have heard that the Ice cream shampoo is good, so when a miniature size with 2=3 was on, I was sold. They smell like caramel candies, again might be a bit overwhelming, I’m just really scent-sensitive so that’s why I’m jabbing on about the bothering smell. Anyway, I’m going to try these out when I’m going on a trip just, I’m just hoping these won’t give me dandruff, as most shampoos do and that might be a problem if I’m away from home.

Last but not least…

DSCF0677

Bonaparte catering had macaroons on sale and I have been dying to try and make these, but alas! I haven’t got a food processor and I haven’t found almond flour on sale at my local supermarkets. And almond flour is one of the key ingredients… So these were just melt-in-the-mouth super sweet deliciousness. The yellow one had lemon in so it gave it a bit of tanginess making it my favourite one, the chocolate was great as well. Though I would love to get these from Paris!

laduree-macarons-paris-pic1

They just make them in every flavour and colour. One day, on an absolutely beautiful day I will eat these in Paris…

When the Bonaparte ones are put next to the Laduree ones, the Bonaparte ones just look so… off to tell you the truth, but then again, they haven’t invented them and Laduree has.

Hope you enjoyed it!

With love,

Janne.

No comments:

Post a Comment