Saturday, September 22, 2012

MaxFactor False Lash Effect 24 hours review

Hello-hello, my lovely readers! Lets get reviewing, eh?

false lash effect 24-crop

I really love it, and I’ll show you why!

False-lash-effect-24h

First picture being my wee little lashes with no curl, second pictures with curl and the third is with a glorious one coating of the False Lash Effect 24 hours.

I have tried the regular False Lash Effect and loved it, I also liked the False lash Effect Fusion, but this is very different from them. 24 hours is waterproof and really lasts like until you take it off, it holds curl exactly the same time as well. I mean I can curl my eyelashes up to my brows and they will stay there until my 13-hour shift as a waitress has ended. Definitely a mascara to try if you tend to find that you end up like a panda by the end of the day, because it doesn’t smidge or flake around your eyes. Really waterproof as a boiling hot shower with plenty of gentle cleansing foam couldn’t make it budge.

It really is a 5 out of 5 from me, only make sure you have a waterproof make up remover good enough to remove it!

Have you ever tried any MaxFaxtor mascaras? Which are your favourite?

Love,

Janne

No comments:

Post a Comment