Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Review: Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman foundation brush

DSCF0959

So I went to Tallinn during school holidays and I hot this brush from I.L.U at Rocca al Mare shopping centre. This set me back 9,90 Euros, not bad for at all for quite a high-quality synthetic brush.

DSCF0967

It’s quite a dense brush as you can see and it really hasn’t shed a hair yet. I quite like that it is slanted a bit, makes it slightly easier to work with. I also like that it doesn’t apply too much product, it also feels nice in my hands, though the rubbery part is sort of too high for my small hands so it doesn’t provide any special comfort but just adds to the design.

Basically I don’t have any bad things to say about this and would recommend it if you are looking for an affordable foundation brush.

And more proof that the Real Techniques brushes really are in Estonia. Behold, Tallinna Kaubamaja Ilumaailm.

DSCF0955

They only had sets there that cost around 20 Euros, so I would really recommend checking them out if you are looking for new brushes.

They are advertised to be super easy to use since they have video tutorials explaining how to use them, so pretty brilliant for beginners.

Sorry if this seems to be a little too short for a review, I guess my brain isn’t at it’s prime at 2AM. You can always ask me in the comments if you need more clarification.

Janne x

4 comments:

  1. I was just looking these brushes in the weekend :) when I was in Tln, Im really craving for that purple eyes set :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get it def write a review.:) I'm so disappointed that they didn't have them on display since when it comes to brushes the hand is the king and not the eye:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mm... now I'm craving all these brushes too, especially the eyes set. I think you can try these at Rocca al Mare I.L.U.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked mine up from Rocca al Mare I.L.U and didn't see them on display. Maybe they were there but I couldn't spot any you could actually feel with your own hands.

    ReplyDelete