Monday, November 28, 2011

NOTD 28/11/2011

Hey guys!

So these are my nails for today.pupa-nail-polish-706

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I used one of my all time favourites PUPA Lasting Color Glossy Nail Polish in 706.

Black base with olive, golden and copper flecks in it. Not a regular glitter polish so it’s fairly easy to remove, opaque in 1! layer and lasts quite long (up to 6 days or so, but only it you use more than 1 layer and base+ top coat) pretty thick when it comes to consistency and… what else was I supposed to say??

Anyway, the only downer is that it costs 5 Euros for a 5ml bottle. Though, you might get away with only one layer… And the colour is pretty unique.

And I just wanted to show you what my mother bought me for First Advent

DSCF1874

Yup, Barbie Advent calendar. I’m turning 18 in 2(!!!!!) weeks, she also brought a regular Santa one for my 20-year old brother.

Now I’m figuring out what to do next for you guys. I’m sick as the unmentionable but the fever is making me sort of hyper so I guess I’m sort of on a roll. And that’s without music!

OK, I’m over and out for now.

Love,

Janne.

No comments:

Post a Comment