Friday, November 11, 2011

EOTD 11/11/11: Patriotic Friday

Today is Estonia’s playoff game against Ireland. And because of that, BLUE is the highly suggested colour for today, at least in Estonia. Since I don’t have any blue clothing items (except my jeans) I decided to dress in black and express my patriotism on my eyelids. So here you go, football inspired eyes and a little addition on my chest.

PB110040-horz

Products:

Face:

  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52 Vanilla 
  • Artdeco Camouflage Cream in Beige Apricot
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in nr 004 Sandstorm
  • Bourjois Délice de Soleil in nr 12 Fair/medium skin
  • MIYO Cheeky Blush in Sorbet

Eyes:

  • Manhattan Eyeshadow Base
  • Eyeshadow Palette by H&M (colours nr 7, 9, 16, 18, 36)
  • L’oreal Paris Lash Archidect 4D in Black Waterproof

 

Now I have to get ready for the game. You all should watch! Go Estonia!

Love,

Andra

No comments:

Post a Comment