Sunday, May 13, 2012

Harassing my roommate

So my roommate ordered an eyeshadow palette with 120 shades. And wanted me to do some different looks on her.. therefore we decided to have a little beauty-evening, unfortunately I ended up using mainly my own products.. oh well. And as I suck at blogging obviously.. I though that it would be nice to show you guys what we came up with. Meet Kristin!

DSCN0465

This is a look she specifically asked for. She really wanted to see how a thick eyeliner would suit her, combined with light silver eyeshadow.. and I think she looks fierce! haha


DSCN0497

As she really loves when I use neutral/brown shades on her eyes I thought I’d spice it up with some golden shades and created this rather sparkly look.


DSCN0562-horz

Now the last look was her favourite! We’ve never tried a complete dark look on her before and I have no idea why. Cos she simply looked amazing and I kind of forced her to go clubbing so that everyone could see her! haha

Hope you liked our little beauty-evening as much as we did!

Love,
Andra

No comments:

Post a Comment