Friday, February 24, 2012

Estonian Independence Day manicure ideas

Anyhow, sorry for posting this this late, but I couldn’t stop browsing 9GAG. You know it, I know it, let’s face it, it’s really-really addictive.

I came up with a handful of ideas (pun totally intended).

vabariigiaastaka-mani

I decided to go for the second look. Sadly, I screwed it up, I would have done a tutorial for it, but well, you know.

If you are interested in my personal life, click Read more.

I’ve been ill and at home for the last 1,5 weeks. The doctor ordered e to stay in until the end of this week because I have a serious tonsil infection and I’m on antibiotics, but feel quite well already apart from the slight headache. I’m really going insane in here and most of all I really miss my boyfriend. *sigh* (And I really feel like partying.)

Talking about boyfriend,  I actually have started to wear far less make up. He was always asking why I had some goo on my face, so at first I just didn’t wear make up when I was around him and now I’ve gone so lazy, I haven’t worn any proper make up for weeks. I already feel like I cannot do make up at all.

I think I should sort that out. I mean I love make up, I love nail stuff. The fact that he doesn’t understand it, doesn’t mean I should give it up. Have to find the balance and the time to still go crazy with make up and practice my skills (or the lack thereof).

And why, oh why don’t men understand make up? It’s serious business, I mean make up has been in my life for like 15 years. That’s more than computers have been around in everyday life (which really isn’t a valid argument, but still).

Maybe I’m rambling, I do feel a bit feverish, but I just wanted to tell you I haven’t worn make up for a long time. And that’s really unusual for me. Even if I was at home sick, I would bust out my brushes and start experimenting, all the more time to try more techniques and combinations.

It would be nice to hear from you, my dear readers. You can comment on which nails you like best, or if they suck completely and you’d rather chop off your fingers, or on the boyfriend versus make up topic, or whatever.

Happy Independence Day! Looking forward to see who screwed up with their outfit/make up/ hair.

With love,

Janne.

No comments:

Post a Comment