Thursday, August 4, 2011

Moon Manicure and my favourite base/top coat

 

nails030811-final

It came out kind of Christmas-y, but oh well..

moonstickers

I would really like to get my hands on the real moon manicure stickers.

Which, as you can see are in the shape of perfect circles.

 

 

What I did luckily manage to get my hands on a golden nail polish. It’s from Rimmel London and it’s called 525 Gold’n Rock. It was 4 Euros and has a domed brush which helps with the application, but the application is by no means 1 second long, that’s just marketing BS.

Now on to my favourite top/base coat,

It is Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle, now I had this nearly 2 years ago, but didn’t repurchase simply because I lacked the means, it has quite a hefty price tag of 12 Euros. Makes the manicure very long-lasting, has a high-shine finish and makes nails very strong. I’ve had the longest natural nails with this polish, a definite A+ from me.

Hope everyone is well.

With love,

Janne.

No comments:

Post a Comment