Friday, February 4, 2011

Looks for 2 make up contests

I did 2 looks for different make up contests. I failed to apply for the first one because I did the look 30. January, thought I could post it the next day to make the deadline, but had issues with the computer, so I couldn't even apply. Anyway it was a Winter/ New Years look. I chose winter and here's the look.

I didn't have my sparkly blue pigment or the palet from the previous post when I made this look, so I must say that it should have been brighter. I also tried to use the blue eyeshadow as a blush, but as you can see it doesnät show very well. I applied several layers, but I guess the shadow played a role in that aswell.


For the second contest, I chose spring (you could choose from 4 seasons). I must say, I was pretty satisfied with the result, as I apply false eyelashes very rarely and I used real petals for this look. I did the whole face and eyes and then as the last step, applied the petals, so if I failed, I would have been obliged to do the eyes again and pretty much screwed up the look. I kinda felt like the look was incomplete, so I added some ornaments.



2 comments:

  1. These photos came out sooo well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I remember having to stech my eyes wide open so that people could see my eyes with the petal lashes make up.:D

    ReplyDelete