Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Belated NYE look post

Hi guys, hope 2012 has started well.

I really didn’t have any inspiration on my NYE look, because I had forgotten to buy rhinestones. Asked my brother for inspiration, he told me to be inspired by Star Wars, recommended Chewbacca make up. I kindly refused.

NYElook-crop

So I did this slightly bluish grey sparkly smoky eye with false lashes, kept the rest of the face minimal as recommended with such a dramatic eye look. I think that I went crazy enough for me, though I sort of regret not buying the rhinestones and doing the look I had originally planned for weeks.

I think NYE make-up could defy all the rules and limitations we are used to on an every day basis. So this year go dark, bold, sparkly and most importantly crazy! I will have to remind myself this as well.

Maybe you could pick up that I’m not really in the writing zone, so excuse that. I do want to start blogging more often now, but I really lack the energy and it’s so tough for me to write when I’m not in the mood.

Love,

Janne x

No comments:

Post a Comment